OUR VISION IS TO SHARE WITH OUR CONSUMERS THE AUTHENTICITY OF OUR TIME-TESTED ORGANIC PRODUCTS AND THE SUCCESSFUL HEALTH BENEFITS OF PLANT BASED SELF CARE WELLNESS THROUGH THE CONTINUOUS SOURCING OF NATURAL, SUSTAINABLE, HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS PACKED IN THE PUREST FORM WHILE UPLIFTING GENERATIONS DEPENDENT ON THE LOCAL PLANTATION SECTOR FOR THEIR LIVELIHOOD.
The essence of nature is all around us, astonishing as the stars above. However, ethical and sustainable harvesting continues to be a rare practice and the subject of much awareness. Due to the lack of understanding of the environmental affects, the packaging industry has created plastic islands twice the size of Texas floating in the ocean, polluting waterways and soil. This deterioration of mother earth is intertwined with our health and well-being.
Nature’s Rare embraces the sustainable and ethical harvest of the precious bounty that nature offers. Understanding how natural products like ours can be harnessed as a preventative health option and enhance our well-being. We conceptualized Nature’s Rare as being born from Nature but not commonly known, and therefore a rare find from nature to better our health, well-being and lifestyles for generations to come.
Nature’s Rare family has a line of products that reflect our commitment to your health and well-being. We strive for a world of plant-based wellness!
• CEYLON CINNAMON BREW (BOTTLED) – Pure grade “A” Ceylon Cinnamon replenishment beverage | Launching in April 2022
• TURMERIC BREW (BOTTLED) – Pure grade “A” Ceylon Turmeric replenishment beverage | Launching in April 2022
• HIBISCUS KING COCONUT WATER (BOTTLED) – Pure King Coconut Water beverage | Launching in April 2022
• BLUE BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER KING COCONUT WATER (BOTTLED) – Pure King Coconut Water beverage | Launching in April 2022
• CEYLON CINNAMON HOT BREW – Pure grade “A” Ceylon Cinnamon hot beverage (packed in sachets)
• TURMERIC HOT BREW – Pure grade “A” Ceylon Turmeric hot beverage (packed in sachets) | Launching in April 2022
• GINGER HOT BREW – Pure grade “A” Ceylon Ginger hot beverage (packed in sachets) | Launching in April 2022
• BLUE BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER HOT BREW – Pure grade “A” Blue Butterfly Pea Flower hot beverage (packed in sachets) | Launching in April 2022
• HIBISCUS HOT BREW – Pure grade “A” Hibiscus hot beverage (packed in sachets) | Launching in April 2022
• MORINGA HOT BREW – Pure grade “A” Moringa hot beverage (packed in sachets) | Launching in April 2022
HARVESTING AND PRODUCTION
Nature’s Rare operates a state-of-the-art facility conforming to the highest standards of health and safety. Our products are manufactured under stringent and rigorous scrutiny throughout the harvesting, production, packaging and shipping processes. This is ensured through numerous certifications and accreditations, including ISO 9001, ISO 14000, ISO 22000, FSS 22000, SA 8000, O & Star Kosher, USDA Organic, OHSAS 18001, BRC, Carbon Conscious and Water Conscious certifications.
COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS ON SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, HEALTH AND GOOD CONSCIOUSNESS
Nature’s Rare is proud of our efforts to become a CARBON CONSCIOUS and WATER CONSCIOUS food manufacturer. Our primary objective is to provide products that support healthy living in a manner that protects our planet and all its natural environment for future generations.
We define corporate social responsibility as looking beyond a strong bottom line where customer, business goals, and objectives meet. The more responsibly we operate today, the greater benefit for a healthy future. We believe small choices can make a big impact. Our goal is to educate and empower consumers to make a positive change. Hence, we ensure that our business pulse beats with strength by enhancing our employee morale and strengthening brand loyalty. With energy saving and waste reduction, we approach three key areas: food, environment, and people.